Posted by Dan Hubscher
In the News
High frequency trading is in the news. Can you handle THIS perfect storm?
In Chicago with CQG on August 6th: Join us HERE to see a live demonstration of the integration of CQG’s trade routing and technical analysis tools with Progress Apama’s market-leading platform for algorithmic trading.
In Brazil with Thomson Reuters in August: Join us in São Paulo on August 11 and in Rio de Janeiro on August 13 for lively discussions on quantitative trading. (Need a translation from Portuguese? Try Google Translate – Sao Paulo/Rio de Janeiro)
1 MONTH LEFT TO VOTE! You have the chance to decide what you consider to be the best systems in the Banking Technology Readers' Choice Awards 2009.
Replay recent Capital Markets webinars from Apama:
- Real-Time Risk – A Mandate for Trading in Volatile Markets
- Apama Algo Trading Accelerator: Build Quickly, Run Fast
- FX Aggregation and Beyond: Exploiting the Power of CEP
- Energy Trading And Real-Time Risk Management - Two Sides Of The Same Coin?
- CEP – Strategic or Tactical Weapon
Some are calling current market conditions "a perfect storm," but should you lower your sails and wait for calmer conditions? There are other choices available to you – and smart firms are finding ways to leverage those choices.
Until next time, keep trading!